At Khoros, our passion is to help the world's best brands create customers for life. We build products we’re proud of, and we’re passionate about our customers’ success. As part of the Vista Equity Family, you’ll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony, and Visa.
Khoros is seeking a Bot Conversation Designer who will lead projects for multiple customers using Khoros’ bot and AI software solutions. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can work both independently and within a team. The Bot Conversation Designer is a good listener and communicator, and can explain a wide range of concepts and product solutions to customers.
- Manage multiple projects at various stages of the customer lifecycle through a discovery > design > launch > optimization methodology
- Own delivery of conversation design track for customers using Khoros’ bot and AI solutions, incorporating best practices on user experience, intent matching, and error handling
- Lead interactive workshops, and build/co-build bot workflows using the Khoros Flow platform
- Forecast and navigate delays in customer timelines
- Collaborate on projects and initiatives with colleagues across Professional Services, plus adjacent teams in Customer Success and Product Management
- Maintain customer project records and notes in Khoros’ internal systems
- Contribute to ongoing improvement of internal and customer-facing delivery methodology
- 1-3 years experience working with bot-building / conversation-design software; direct experience with flow.ai is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in conversational-design roles: research, design, development, copywriting, or support
- Experience managing multiple concurrent projects of varying complexity.
- Experience with or aptitude for bot analytics
- Excitement about charting new territory with customers and shaping new solutions together
- Willingness to travel (10-20%) in the United States, and occasionally abroad; applicants should have a current valid passport
- Excellent presentation, communication, and project management skills
- Well organized with an attention to detail, and a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Responsible self-starter with readiness to problem-solve and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ideal candidate must be fluent in English, both oral and written; additional language skills preferred
- Plus: Experience with chat / conversational-messaging software
- Plus: Proficiency with project management and CRM tools, including Salesforce
- Plus: Experience working in or with digital contact centers
The base salary range for this role is $80,000 - $90,000 with a 10% Bonus. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications. Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience — talk with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more.
At Khoros we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.
The Khoros platform connects every facet of customer engagement, including digital contact centers, messaging, chat, online brand communities, CX analytics, and social media management so brands can listen, respond, and act on customer conversations- creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
Khoros offers a great working environment and competitive compensation and benefits packages. We're looking for fast-thinking, innovative, passionate team players who enjoy brainstorming new ideas, working with the best and brightest in the social media software industry.