The Strategy, Digital and Innovation (SDI) team forges the strategic direction of Wells Fargo, provides and manages our digital foundation and common capabilities, and transforms our business models to meet evolving customer needs and grow the company. The investments we are making will help the company create innovative digital banking experiences, and make it easier for customers to achieve their financial goals.
Our Conversational AI Design & Implementation team is looking for an experienced Conversation Designer who can utilize their full range of conversation design, interaction design, and product design skills to create customer-centric experiences for a world class Digital Assistant. You’ll work alongside UX designers, researchers, product managers, data analysts, and business partners to design high impact experiences for our customers. The ideal candidate can flex from being strategic to tactical, creative to analytical, and easily navigate across multiple disciplines in a high-speed environment. You’re a great collaborator who can create and enhance designs in a collaborative environment through team and stakeholder reviews.
- Conceptualize, design, and iterate on delightful, high impact, end-to-end conversational experiences for Wells Fargo customers that span devices and channels. You will be the advocate for the customer.
- Create design deliverables including utterance analysis, intent mapping, sample dialogue, conversation flows, prototypes, and detailed copy decks.
- Integrate persona/character consistently across experience design and contribute to the team’s style guide.
- Collaborate with partners to translate high-level business requirements into specific technical requirements to ensure designs are correctly built on the conversational platform.
- Actively engage at all points of the product lifecycle, from concept to launch, and work with development teams to refine designs and any identify enhancements.
- Support quality assurance processes and related release activities.
- Ability to work in hub location 3 times per week and travel up to 4 times per year for PI planning/team meetings.
- 1+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Business Analytics/Insights, or Digital Products/Program Management -or- a BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Statistics, or Computer Science demonstrated through work or military experience
- Ability to communicate effectively, in both written and verbal formats, with senior executive-level leaders
- Facilitation skills, including ability to facilitate decision-making and broker agreements amongst diverse, differing, and/or conflicting perspectives/priorities
- Experience in Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Distributed Computing, Chatbot, and Virtual Assistant
- JIRA experience
- Experience with Agile methodology of project delivery
- Financial services industry experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years diverse experience working in Conversation Design, User Experience Design, Content Strategy, Digital Products/Program Management, or Human computer interaction
- Deep knowledge of Conversation Design best practices and portfolio featuring examples of conversational experiences
- Experience leading, mentoring, and directing design teams
- Enterprise UX writing, content design, or content strategy experience
- Understanding of how quantitative and qualitative research can improve your designs
- Willingness to work on-site in San Francisco, CA, New York, NY or Charlotte, NC
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time