The cognitive revolution has arrived. Automation and cognitive technologies are shaping the future of IT and business operations, and IPsoft is at the forefront of this massive shift in the way we live and work. If you want to be part of the future, IPsoft is the place to be. Innovation is our passion, and IPsofters at all levels have the opportunity to be creative and to be challenged.
- Map out the conversational interaction between the user and Amelia.
- Work with clients across industries to understand business processes and customer pain points in order to provide guidance and recommendations.
- Participate and help lead discovery sessions and interviews with clients to uncover insights and opportunities.
- Review client chat logs, transcripts, recordings and research to improve implementations.
- Develop conversational copy; plan, write and edit dialogue that makes Amelia more human.
- Help train different facets of Amelia to enhance her natural language understanding.
- Work closely with cognitive engineers to refine the conversation flow and suggest process updates as needed.
- Work towards continual process improvement, measurement/benchmarking, with the goal of scaling solutions across industries.
- Help apply and maintain consistency of content standards and best practices.
- 7+ years working in user experience or digital content
- Proven experience delivering user flows, storyboards or content strategy
- Experience working with new and emerging technologies like AI, IoT and VR.
- Experience working directly with clients and senior leaders
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and competing priorities with tight deadlines
- Strong writing or editorial experience
- Willingness and initiative to learn new technology and skills
IPsoft is a true meritocracy. Each employee’s contribution is essential to our overall success, and those who work hard reap the rewards of their efforts. We believe in developing talent and promoting from within. Many of our managers and senior staff members started in junior positions.
Our engineers are exposed to a wide variety of technologies and we encourage them to learn new skills. Each day brings different challenges, and our team thrives on the variety and intensity of our workplace. It’s a dynamic environment fueled by the energy of our staff.