The people here at Apple don’t just create products – we build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries! It’s the diversity of our people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it! At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
The Retail Conversational Systems team is looking for an outstanding Chat product owner to join our Global Business Process Re-Engineering organization. You will be responsible for building amazing global Chat product features and driving critical improvements to user experience where platform technology is evolving and customers are the focus.
- 4+ years of Chatbot Product Management experience in a consumer-facing conversational commerce, e-Commerce, and/or platform technology related role.
- Candidates should demonstrate deep knowledge and experience with one or more of the following conversational AI platforms: Amazon Lex, Google Dialogflow, IBM Watson Assistant, and/or Microsoft Bot Framework.
- Has experience bringing a Global Chatbot product from concept to completion and leading cross-functional teams through the product development lifecycle.
- Conducts business analysis, including gathering business/customer requirements, technical inputs/market data, and translation of results into product priorities and functional specifications. Demonstrates an outstanding ability to define and interpret customer successes and quality metrics.
- Demonstrates an unwavering ability to partner with conversational designers and platform engineers to find solutions to highly complex Chatbot design problems. Aligns product roadmaps across large organizations and dives into the details.
- Drives action with operational excellence, quality, and speed in mind. Focuses on aligning company priorities with excellent day-to-day product management, quality management systems, and long-term flexibility and scale.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Has validated product leadership skills with an ability to influence partners of all levels of seniority, and can work through the challenges of an ambiguity to drive clarity in a global working environment.
This position requires a passion for building extraordinary Chat products, a high degree of proactive self-motivation, organization, follow-through, and outstanding ability to communicate effectively with partners of various technical proficiencies. Major responsibilities include:
- Leading product roadmap and feature development through a full life cycle from ideation, design, implementation, launch, and post-launch follow-ups.
- Contributing to product strategy and user experience decisions that balance immediate Retail Online needs with future demands.
- Leading executions of product planning, customer goals and business requirements for product release, ensuring implementation is aligned with product goals and requirements.
- Leading product quality monitoring and responses to customer feedback, continuous CX improvement and business growth.
- Optimizing product roadmap, dealing with ambiguities, handling prioritization and trade-offs, and evangelizing product initiatives across Retail Online organization.
- Stitching across the product portfolio of work to identify alignments across multiple partner teams in Retail Online.
- Knowledge of Contact Center and/or Conversational AI Infrastructure/Enablement technologies (e.g. NLU, System Integrations, Big Data/Content Intelligence, etc)