Screening or first-round interviews are the most time-consuming and inefficient rounds for most companies. Industry-wide we have seen less than 1 in 10 candidates being selected from this stage of the pipeline, causing 90% of the screening efforts to be wasted, and added to that the annoyance of multiple re-schedules, the inability to monitor the quality through phone screens or even verify the candidates.
Babblebots is a platform that is bringing Conversational AI into recruitment to save thousands of hours of tedious work by the recruitment teams. We use Speech AI and ML, allowing companies to conduct the first round of interviews using voicebots. The bots come with pre-trained and proprietary ML models and are fully conversational.
We are a strong team of serial entrepreneurs from IIT Bombay. We have raised a preseed fund. Our founding team is mostly IITians.
- Understand business requirements and craft conversational dialogue flows aimed at solving the end user’s recruitment problem.
- Analytical Thinking: Use data-driven decision-making to help define best practices of Conversation Design
- Create bot design documents, including bot personas, example dialogs, conversation flow diagrams, error handling patterns
- Work with chatbot language trainers to contribute training data for the bot’s NLP/NLU model
- Providing editorial support to other teams in sales, product, etc
- Create the infographics, etc for Babblebots’ social media handles
- 2-3 years of related experience at a reputable company or startup
- Impeccable storytelling, communication skills, and attention to detail
- Graduation / Post Graduation in any language specialization or Art, History, Sociology or Psychology is a plus, though not mandatory
- Understanding the Startups and B2B Saas space is a bonus
We are incubated with IIT Accelerator (SINE) and work out of the IIT Bombay campus (Powai) and get a lot done while being in the office. This is not a remote position.