At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
BBM has a dynamic opportunity for a passionate and ambitious conversational AI specialist with experience in delivering high-quality Virtual Agents (VAs) for agent assist tools on voice and omni-channel alike. Your core role will be to confidently discuss, along with the Contact Centre Advisory Consultant, conversational AI solutions for digital and voice with our clients in the contact centre space from a business perspective. This is not a developer role.
Having a dynamic skill set and experience with a deep understanding of one- and two-way conversational AI, this individual comes to Bell with a minimum of 5 years of conversational AI development experience. In this role, you will assist with strategizing the optimization of customer use cases and LOBs (voice or omni-channel) by leveraging conversational AI voice/chatbots and analytics for enterprise clients. This is someone primarily with deep knowledge and understanding of communication protocols, infrastructure, machine learning and natural processing language rules, including the use of REST API and AI tuning. This individual, should understand how to leverage conversational AI principals by coming to this role with a deep knowledge of call centre metrics.
As part of your duties, you are responsible for proposing options to develop our delivery methodologies in leveraging AI technology. Reporting to the Professional Services Management team, the incumbent makes recommendations to improve AI performance results in all functions related to the contact centre and improve AI practice, with priority given to identifying customer KPIs where AI can be leveraged, aiding with strategies to be implemented and with post-implementation, and reporting to the customer and the BBM team during the delivery lifecycle.
The successful candidate will also have good analytical skills and will be able to communicate and present important issues to all levels of management and to our senior leadership team. We are looking for someone with good team spirit and excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as very good problem-solving abilities.
• Passionate about contact centre operations
• Extensive experience in contact centre operations, best practices and trends through business transformation and optimization mandates
• Demonstrated knowledge of the market (through presales and consulting mandates)
• Coaching experience
• Team player
• Lead and implement the Centre Of Excellence for the Conversational AI
• Liaise with the contact centre teams of current and prospective customers to ensure that the scope of their contact centre requirements is fully reviewed and communicated to the sales and delivery teams
• Promote our use cases and offers to existing and potential customers, along with the sales teams
• Be proactive in identifying clients’ needs, facilitating solutions through your own knowledge and/or through the relevant Bell internal teams
• Contribute proactively to the presales and customer account agenda, to contribute to the growth and success of Bell’s Advisory & Business Transformation and Optimization team
• Assist with quotations and RFP/RFQ’s
• Support the sales and marketing team with their pitches, demonstrations and presentations from a business transformation and optimization perspective
• Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of contact centre functionality, best practices and market trends pertaining to contact centre solutions
• Deliver your fully-completed objectives, tasks and project requirements on time
Experience/Key Attributes Sought:
• Autonomous and a team player, depending on the needs of the task and business
• Customer service-focused with excellent account management skills
• Consultancy skills with the ability to interpret the needs of the client from a contact centre business transformation and optimization perspective
• An up-to-date understanding of contact centre solutions
• Familiarity with technology from top contact centre solutions, particularly Conversational AI (Google CC AI, AWS, Nuance, etc.)
• Understanding of hosted/cloud-based/ SaaS contact centre solutions from a technical perspective
• Commitment to quality and a thorough approach to your work
• A good understanding of/ the ability to quickly understand the service offering of the Bell Contact Centre solutions
• A flexible attitude
• Ability to sell and deliver business transformation and optimization solutions
• Strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Professionalism both in person and in oral and written communications
• Presales experience with a demonstrable ability to help win new business
• Confidence in addressing challenging questions from clients
• Ability to travel and attend marketing and networking events as required, involves occasional travel