You could be the one who changes everything for our 26 million members by using technology to improve health outcomes around the world. As a diversified, national organization, Centene's technology professionals have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
We are transforming technology and creating a digital evolution that will empower Centene to better serve our members. As a Conversational Writer you will document existing call flow patterns for intents/experiences in the IVR dialog, such as benefits & eligibility, claims & authorizations, etc. that are common to all member IVR call flows. This role also involves designing new dialogs for prioritized intents/experiences to be used on new call flow implementations in Amazon Connect. Communication is also critical, and this role will collaborate with development teams on new features & available data that can be shared with callers in Connect and design new dialog to support them. Also, collaborating with on-staff linguists to map utterances to sub-flows in the IVR dialog tree, and collaborating with researchers to validate new conversation designs with sample users will be critical.
Partner with business and IT stakeholders to plan, research, and facilitate UX processes, including design thinking/human-centered design activities for services and products across digital and non-digital touchpoints. Support UX/HCD activities, including consultations, design sprints, and facilitating workshop sessions. Apply human-centric design principles and tools to clarify problems, create shared alignment, and craft appropriate solutions that keep the focus on the end user while balancing business requirements. Consistently build prototypes, stories, and other deliverables in an efficient manner. Responsible for creating, updating, and maintaining content and journeys for our telephony technologies and websites.
- Manages content reviews and audits, producing and maintaining accurate reports and logs of changes.
- Design, update, and maintain content on websites to optimize user experience.
- Monitor and analyze website usage to determine health plan needs and recommend content updates and features.
- Monitor, identify and troubleshoot website performance issues.
- Manage content reviews and audits, including providing qualitative analysis of website content and making recommendations to align with business goals.
- Produce and maintain accurate logs of web changes to monitor data changes and track potential internal errors.
- Recommend and implement Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to all web pages.
Additionally you will bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Human Factors, HCD, Interaction Design, Service Design, Marketing, Instructional Design, Digital Arts or related field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of related experience required.
- Practical experience leveraging current digital user experience and design tools such as but not limited to Adobe CC, Sketch, and InVision.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.