We are looking for a Product Owner for our Conversational AI capabilities. The successful candidate will be a business champion and solution owner for a portfolio of customer-facing and internal initiatives that leverages the conversational AI platform. A key responsibility for the product owner is to build and manage solutions that include but not limited to chatbots and other AI solutions that enables enhanced customer experience and outcomes. The candidate will understand the technology involved to create and support conversational AI, build relationships with stakeholders, core IT, business partners and vendors to drive large-scale digital transformation through conversational AI. The ideal candidate will be a subject matter expert to help on project initiatives that leverage CAI solution, guide the efforts of all the other team members and partners, provide direction to technical team and other collaborators. The product owner will be working in a data-driven environment, where they will help shape our roadmap.
As the product owner, you will possess significant expertise in Conversational AI within the insurance industry. You will ensure that a global approach is used to create, implement, and operationalize strategy leveraging common approaches and technologies with business and technology partners. The role will become the key advocate for current and future POCs and implementations that improve business results.
This Role Will
- Establish Conversational AI strategy, create a multi-year business plan, and execute strategy
- Onboard, package and operationalize technology that can be used by the enterprise
- Partner with enterprise architecture and IT to develop platform strategy that fits the organization
- Execute successful POCs and pilots to demonstrate technology, platform and strategy fit
- Partner with Global business stakeholders to develop pipeline of conversational AI opportunities
- Prioritize, plan, and ensure timely execution of created pipeline
- Promote adoption of new platform
- Manage technology and delivery vendors
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Business Analytics/Insights, or Digital Products
- 3 + years of leadership experience driving technology or digital strategy
- 2+ years of experience in Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language processing, Machine learning, Chatbot and virtual assistant
- Experience working in an Agile delivery model
- Experience with driving decision-making and developing digital strategy
- Experience in insurance and financial services industry
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work and influence decisions in a matrix environment and build effective partnerships
- Experience in delivering digital and technology solutions
- Able to participate in multiple assignments with overlapping delivery dates in a fast-paced environment
Travel – 25%
Direct Reports – 0
At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion,and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin,ancestry, mental and physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, age, and pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by law.Performance and qualifications are the only basis upon which we hire, assign, promote, compensate, develop and retain employees. Chubb prohibits all unlawful discrimination, harassment and retaliationagainst any individual who reports discrimination or harassment.