Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to design a more enlightened way of working. From our headquarters in San Francisco to eight dedicated Studios and a worldwide team of employees who choose where they work best, our Virtual First approach is leading the way into the future of work.
At Dropbox, we aim to put the customer at the center of everything we do. With over 500 million users, the Customer Experience (CX) team is at the forefront of simplifying how our users and customers interact with Dropbox. We focus on solutions that work for our customers as well as implementing technologies that will simplify our customers’ journey. We bring the customer voice across the organization to ensure Dropbox delivers the best possible customer experience.
At Dropbox, we aim to put the customer at the center of everything we do. With over 700 million users, the Customer Experience (CX) team is at the forefront of simplifying how our users and customers interact with Dropbox. We focus on solutions that work for our customers as well as implementing technologies that will simplify our customers’ journey. We bring the customer voice across the organization to ensure Dropbox delivers the best possible customer experience.
The mission of the CX Scaled Success team is to design and deliver seamless support experiences to empower our customers’ success at scale. As a member of our content team, you’ll fill a key new role in designing and developing a unified chatbot experience. We’re looking for a talented content strategist who can use content-first principles and design thinking methodology to proactively drive conversational enhancements across CX, marketing, and sales flows. You’ll have the ability to drive content strategy for the chatbot as it’s being developed from the ground up. You will partner with cross-functional stakeholders to drive improvements to chatbot effectiveness. You’ll be tasked with creating a long-term roadmap to support the full customer journey while actively growing our content inventory. You’ll use KPIs and other data points to report on content effectiveness and seek out areas of opportunity.
- Define end-to-end conversational design enhancements across CX, marketing and sales workflows
- Develop use cases for messaging frameworks that support the full customer lifecycle
- Review the current state of our chatbot copy to define interdependencies and areas of opportunity
- Conduct ongoing user testing and competitive research to recommend feature improvements
- Redefine the chatbot’s personality, voice, and tone in accordance with brand guidelines
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to develop a long-term roadmap for deliverables
- Report on content effectiveness using KPIs and other data points
- Deliver content under tight deadlines while actively growing our content inventory
- 5+ years of experience in a content strategy, content design, UX design, or conversational design role
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience) in Mass Communications, Technical Writing, HCI, or Linguistics
- Exceptional written, oral, and presentation skills
- Experience conducting user testing
- Experience delivering detailed copy decks including alternative paths and edge cases
- A portfolio of previous work that shows their understanding of how a content-first approach drives an end-to-end experience
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).