Conversational Designer (L3)
Duration: 12+ Months C2H
The Client Customer Experience (CX) organization plays a critical role in achieving that vision. Our team is dedicated to eliminating customer pain points, empowering our global user base via self-service and automation, and optimizing customer support interactions to build an effortless experience. Our team is responsible for defining and executing a global contact channel strategy for all of the client.
As a Conversational Designer within the CX organization, you will join an existing team of designers and leaders responsible for helping design world-class conversational experiences that drive customer-centric solutions and educational outcomes, helping to support our messaging platform, helping to establish processes and best practices for the Chatbot and tools according to developing business needs. You will have the opportunity to be part of the team shaping this important strategy.
What You'll Be Doing (i.e., Job Duties)
· Review English copy and assist in translating and localizing it for Spanish or French customers.
· Audit Spanish or French transcripts to identify opportunities and implement solutions to drive improvement in metrics.
· Research and analyze intents and the associated customer actions to evaluate agent and bot performance.
· Create and manage bot design documentation, bot personas, example dialogs, conversation flow diagrams, and error handling patterns.
· Define the intent portfolio for NLU and how it maps to conversation design.
· Review conversation transcripts to identify gaps, modifying design to close them.
· Write new copy for bot conversations and other self-service features.
· Interpret bot performance metrics and draw relevant conclusions using bot data, broadly.
· Partner with multiple stakeholders to translate analysis into chatbot design roadmaps.
· Develop conversation design best practices and processes to inform tool configuration and team processes
What We Look For In You (ie. Job Requirements)
· 2+ years of relevant experience in conversational design, UX copy, or linguistic content verification.
· Fluency in written English; bi-lingual in written Spanish or written French.
· Passionate about delivering an excellent customer experience.
· Strong attention to detail, with a willingness to dive deep into data to inform design decisions.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including experience meeting with and communicating information to senior management.
· Flexible and adaptable to meeting the needs of a high-growth and fast-paced organization.
Nice to have
· Familiarity with NLP and chat bot systems
· SQL or Looker experience