Fjord are looking for a Conversational AI Designer to join a new team dedicated to expanding the practice of conversational design — and supporting our local studios across Europe. Even though conversational technology abounds in today’s world, we believe that we’re just starting to understand the best way to craft machine-human conversations. Our team will work with leading academics to conduct research and experimentation around conversational design, bringing fresh thinking and insights to our clients.
We’re looking for a senior conversation designer, who has a strong interest and point of view on this field and is passionate about its potential. You’ll have experience designing conversational agents and/or voice-activated user interfaces. You know the difference between NLP and NLU, but you're driven by solving human problems and designing a more accessible human experience.
You’ll be highly skilled at creating conversational flows, and comfortable with the technical possibilities and constraints. You’ll also be a strong communicator and collaborator, ready to share knowledge and build a community with teams in local markets. Your previous experience might include writing Written conversational tone of voice, or brand guidelines. Or may have re-designed a call centre virtual agent and customer experience. Perhaps you’ve created skills for voice assistants like Alexa or Siri.
Relevant skills & experiences:
- 3-5 years’ conversational design experience, ideally for both chat and voice assistants.
- A background in interaction design for consumer products and services, which may have been focused on content design UX writing, information architecture, and/or content strategy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, knowledge of grammar and proof-reading skills.
- Experience design and facilitating workshops and client ideation sessions.
- Familiarity with conversation design tools like BotMock or Bot Society; familiarity with interaction design tools like Adode XD, Figma, Miro etc.
- Strong research skills, including planning, execution and research synthesis
- Interest and point of view on human-computer interaction/the field of conversation design and its potential
- Comfortable designing for data and AI capabilities and familiarity with conversational technology
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skill, knowledge of grammar and proof-reading skills.
- Ability to translate complex subjects and language into accessible, engaging and human content.
About Fjord & Accenture
Thanks to a unique partnership with Accenture, we’re able to do work that changes the world, and we’re always looking for kindred spirits.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create new value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
We offer a long-term career, where you will constantly challenge yourself to learn and grow. Our performance achievement approach to performance management focuses on building on your strengths and maximize your potential. We are an organization that encourages diversity – and as a meritocracy everyone will be given equal opportunities based on performance and aspirations.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from a diverse group of backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!