Fullscript is the leading platform for prescribing integrative health products and simplifying the path to lifelong wellness. We are the trusted care delivery platform for practitioners who want to create partnerships with their patients and want a simpler way to deliver integrative plans. We are changing the way health is prescribed and making a positive impact on the lives of millions through our work.
We are looking for an experienced AI Conversational Specialist!
What you'll do
- Own the conversation design process of our Customer Service focused chatbots
- Maintain the relationship with our chatbot partner
- Design effective and intuitive conversational experiences using Solvvy
- Manually coach the chatbot to improve the accuracy and quality of solutions presented to users
- Ensure chatbots are accurate, coherent, and up to date with new feature releases
- Use data and user insights to define content goals, identify knowledge gaps and optimize existing conversational flows
- Work with the Real-Time Operations team to measure and quantify the impact of improvements
- Use analytics to report on weekly performance
- Follow brand guidelines to provide a consistent voice and tone throughout the content journey
- Proactively recommend and drive chatbot enhancements and new features to ensure the customer experience is industry-leading
What you bring to the table
- 2+ years of experience developing content and content strategies for chatbots
- Excellent business judgment and strong critical thinking skills
- Analytical problem-solving skills and ability to identify trends in content performance
- Strength in taking ownership and making impactful decisions
- A passion for self-service, case deflection, and helping end users find answers when they need them
- Ability to translate complex processes into clear, concise, and engaging content
- Ability to multitask, using strong communication skills to manage time and expectations appropriately
- Curious and committed to testing new ideas and innovating to drive business results
- Experience working cross-functionally to drive projects that have a major customer impact
- Experience working with content management systems and strategies
- Technical customer support or technical writing for contact centers
- Understand how SEO principles influence writing and knowledge of Google Analytics
- An online portfolio of relevant work samples
- Familiarity with HTML & CSS
*Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that’s in-office, at home, or a bit of both.
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to [email protected]
and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our team handles both personal information and personal health information, which means candidates that receive and accept employment offers must undergo a background check.