H&R Block, the world’s leader in tax preparation services, is looking for exceptional candidates for an internship opportunity.
At H&R Block, we provide candidates with real-life work experience that directly correlates to their field of study while making a valuable contribution to our organization.
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Conversation Designer Intern to join our team. In this role, you will work closely with our product development team to design and improve conversational interfaces for our AI-powered products.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with a passion for conversational design and AI to gain valuable experience and contribute to the development of cutting-edge technology. If you are a creative problem-solver with a keen eye for detail, we would love to hear from you.
- Analyze and evaluate customer interactions to identify areas for improvement in intents and entities recognition
- Design conversation flows and personas for various use cases and customer needs
- Make recommendations for enhancing customer experience through conversational design and dialogue flow for multiple user platforms and products
- Contribute to requirements gathering and ideation with IT, UX, and product partners
- Coordinate measurement and reporting of success metrics for conversation flows and dialogue flows
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure consistent messaging and design standards
- Work independently and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
What You’ll Bring To The Internship…
- In progress or recent graduate with a BA/BS in human factors engineering, product interface design, linguistics, cognitive science, experimental psychology, technical writing, or a related field
- GPA of 3.0 and above
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently while contributing to the success of the team
- Highly motivated, organized, reliable, and detailed-oriented
- Quick learner and not afraid to work with new computer-based programs and databases
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to be effective, contribute, and manage multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What You'll Bring To The Team...
- High school diploma or equivalent
- No previous work experience necessary
Pay Range Information
Individual pay decisions will depend on job-related factors such as experience, education, skill, performance, and geographic location where work will be performed.
Successful candidates may be able to participate in one or more incentive compensation or short-term incentive plans, which could generate additional earnings in accordance with the terms of each plan.
Qualifying associates can enroll themselves and/or their eligible dependents in medical and prescription drug coverage; can participate in the H&R Block Retirement Savings Plan (401(k) Plan), the Employee Assistance Program, (virtual) fitness center programs, and the associate discount program; are automatically enrolled in Business Travel Accident Insurance; and receive Associate Tax Prep benefit.
About H&R Block...
H&R Block’s purpose is simple: To provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We’ve been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we’ve grown to have approximately 12,000 offices throughout the United States and around the world.
We are a people company first and a tax company second. People who join H&R Block say it feels like being part of something bigger. A place with an amazing and storied history, but with a strong and urgent focus on the future. Maybe it’s how determined, forward thinking and innovative we are, or how accessible our leadership is. We believe it’s all those things, and much more.
H&R Block is committed to diversity and inclusion and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. All qualified applicants are welcomed and encouraged to apply.