Come join the QuickBooks Digital Experiences team as a Conversation Designer. Intuit’s Digital Experiences organization works to provide customers with self-service opportunities that inspire confidence, create connections, and bolster business growth.
As a Conversation Designer for both our text and voice Digital Assistants bots, you will work to design, build, deploy, and optimize delightful conversational AI-driven self-help solutions.
If you have a commitment to excellence, a desire to delight customers and a passion for disruption and innovation, we’d love to hear from you!
What You'll Bring
We are looking for a full-stack conversation designer, who has proficiency in all elements of the conversation design and implementation process. As such, you should have:
- A passion for delivering incredible customer experiences.
- Exceptional design writing and editing skills. Proven ability to author supportive and engaging flows for conversational AI and voice channels, using conversational design best practices.
- Demonstrated experience in architecting intent structures, building and maintaining language models, measuring accuracy and performance of NLU mapping.
- Strong technical proficiency with ability to effectively diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve issues. Can build, test, deploy and monitor solutions in CUI authoring tools.
- Familiarity with API schema and integrating attributes into conversations. Can collaborate on data structure and requirements with engineers who own the data, are building the APIs, and are exposing the attributes to the authoring tool.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to synthesize multiple data sources, detect themes, and identify root causes. Translates findings into meaningful business opportunities. Strong ability to quantify the impact of proposed or implemented changes. Can effectively monitor and analyze performance trends over time. Effectively visualizes and communicates data with audiences at all levels of the organization.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to scope, organize, and manage work effectively. Can build and maintain partnerships with dependent teams and effectively navigate and influence across varied audiences. Strong storytelling, presentation, and communication skills.
- Ability to develop and communicate technical and business requirements, business cases and other findings at all levels within an organization.
- Specific experience with Conversation Designer, Salesforce, Amazon Connect, Dialogflow, Lex, LUIS, and other CUI authoring tools preferred.
How You Will Lead
- Design, author, and build new conversations in Intuit’s Conversation Designer tool. Ensure conversations leverage consistent brand and voice & tone to inspire customer confidence.
- Source, verify, and integrate customer and business data into conversation designs, increasing the bots’ ability to be smart and automate more for the customer.
- Maintain and improve existing conversational experiences. Conduct user testing regularly to ensure conversations and platforms are performing as expected, and to uncover latent needs for conversational automation.
- Develop and maintain test cases and QA evaluations. Validate new conversational UI feature integrations.
- Leverage customer data to identify pain points and opportunities to improve experiences. Document consumable insights to influence change to experiences and socialize with key stakeholders and executive audiences.
- Define and track KPIs and derive insights from performance data. Identify and implement improvements to drive cost reduction, increased effectiveness, and business revenue growth.
- Design and implement experimentation plans. Measure performance of experiments, capture insights, and socialize with key stakeholders and executive audiences.
- Develop and maintain rich knowledge of customer needs and product workflows to inform conversation design and development.
- Develop and foster relationships across partnered teams to optimize delivery of solutions for customers.