Client Service organization is going through a transformation and leveraging Conversational AI to improve the customer experience. We are looking for a highly skilled Senior Conversational Designer with experience in designing voice and chatbot interactions. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in linguistics, an eye for detail, and a passion for creating engaging and intuitive user experiences. As a Senior Conversational Designer, you will be responsible for designing and creating conversational experiences across various platforms, including voice assistants, chatbots, and messaging apps. In this role, you will partner with Product, Engineering, and Business stakeholders to design industry -leading, empathetic, delightful customer experiences that engage customers at the same time resolve their issues promptly.
The grocery industry is underdeveloped in ecommerce, and this person will contribute in influencing the future of grocery ecommerce and establish Client as an industry leader. There are very few places where you can have this much customer and business impact and help shape the future of e-commerce. If you are up to the challenge, we would love to talk to you!
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Define conversational AI purpose, design end to end user experience and content strategy, create a conversational flow, and test and iterate until work perfect.
• Design conversational AI experiences that are natural and engage customers and answer their questions or take actions on transactions. Ensure conversations leverage consistent brand, voice, and tone to inspire customer confidence.
• Identify new intent opportunities to increase the self-containment and simplify agent processes aligning with overall communication channel strategy.
• Act as an expert and advisor to business stakeholders and product managers on user experience design improvement and industry best practices
• Frame, design, and conduct in-depth design research, uncovering opportunities and generating unique insights.
• Synthesizes and interprets large amounts of quantitative and qualitative data. Champions and effectively communicates/translates findings into recommended changes using sketches, flow diagrams, wireframes, mockups, or prototypes. Positions recommendations for design and execution
• Hands on builder experience, able to learn through building and reduce solution ambiguity through targeted prototype development and testing.
• Great problem-solver. Ability to effectively diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve issues independently and with a team.
• 5+ years of NLP experience including 5+ years in Content Design and Conversation Design with proven track record of successful deployments with projects in both Voice and digital virtual agents. EM is looking for candidates with more voice experience at this time.
• 2+ years of Experience in google DialogFlow CS or other major AI platforms (Amazon Lex or Microsoft Luis) is required.
• Bachelors in Product design, UX/UI, English, Journalism, Business, Org. Psych, Sociology, Graphic Design, Communication Design, Interaction Design, or related field required.
• Engagement manager is looking for candidate who has a linguists background. • Experience to creatively solve problems and design predictive experiences is a huge plus.
• Ability to work collaboratively as a member of cross-functional teams to deliver results.
• Excellent communication skills, able to present, negotiate and influence at C-level.
• Exceptional networking, relationship building and influencing skills.