This position is responsible for implementing the AI chabot processes, flows, and overall strategies of the integrated systems related to automating the UI/UX for our entire student lifecycle. This role will primarily be focused on administering and supporting best practice self-service protocols for student engagement points to defined milestones. This position also supports analyzing and monitoring the performance of the automated intelligence process and strategy used to provide a best-in-class student experience. By consistently testing, analyzing, and reviewing automated “bot” conversation and journey outcomes, conversion KPI’s, and prospective student lifecycle metrics, this role will support optimizing the bot process, integration needs, and engagement strategy to deliver the best possible student-driven experiential outcomes.
- Lead designer of enhancing consumer-facing Chatbots and Virtual Assistants that are channel-customized across Chat, Messaging, SMS, IVR, etc., in a contextual, optimized and personalized AI process to enrich the student experience.
- Experience communicating technical requirements and solutions to internal and external Create and refine thorough, accurate flow diagrams and other related documentation to communicate the behavior of a complete conversational system
- Understand how data from API calls, databases, and other technologies fit into design, and collaborate with T. on implementing solutions.
- Work with AI managers in designing, deploying and maintaining the bot conversational experience, while setting the standards and principles for effective conversational processes.
- Translates customer needs into UX/UI that the bot’s ability to deliver personalized and contextual information in real-time.
- Partners closely with I.T. and AI vendors(s) to enhance intents within bot experience including any needed integrations to facilitate the self-service experience.
- Collaborates with AI managers to design and optimize conversations and bot training according to affiliate playbook guidelines.
- Uses focused curiosity to develop strategic design plans for execution.
- Designs, administers, and configures bot processes with a “student first” mindset and designs affiliate school-centric experiences to solve inquiries via multiple channels & touchpoints. Starts with student empathy and always focuses the CX down to the smallest details.
- Leads the documentation of process flows, policies, procedures, project plans, and other documentation within the automated service projects and in collaboration with all constituents.
- Work collaboratively with departmental leaders on projects and affiliate school initiatives while contributing subject matter expertise when appropriate.
- Monitors team and departmental benchmarks to share outcomes on bot enhancements.
- Consistent validation experiences are operating as intended and uses A/B Split testing methods, NPS, and other qualitative feedback for optimizing the bot and self-service CX.
Through collaboration with the Finance, Analytics, and Data Ops Teams, leads the initiatives for visualization and dissemination of bot KPI’s and performance outcomes as outlined but not limited to the following:
- Develop tracking systems on the key performance indicators of bot’s, bot processes/ flows, A/B split testing results, milestones, and all other related metrics by affiliate.
- Supports work to develop processes to aggregate bot channel data into dashboards or on demand reporting interfaces by affiliate.
- Assist Leadership in the evaluation and forecasting of bot generated inquiries, appointments, applications, enrolls, and starts.
- Reasonable and consistent attendance to fulfill requirements of the position
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university preferred.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience administering bots or other customer facing automated intelligence/machine learning and self-service experiences required.
- Experience with admissions, enrollment and online delivery strongly preferred.
- Experience creating User Interface / User Experience designs for web and mobile preferred
- Strong analytical skills: Perform detailed analysis of performance and trends to provide insight and recommendations
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder management, building partnerships and managing and interacting with clients and internal stakeholders of different levels
- Proficiency with reporting and analysis tools (e.g., MS Excel, etc.) preferred.
- Experience in higher education preferred
- Experience working in a technology-driven enterprise preferred
- All skills, abilities and education will be considered for minimum qualifications.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Attention to detail, highly organized, and ability to execute multiple initiatives against arduous time constraints.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly to a variety of constituents in both oral and written communication.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and other applications in the Microsoft Office suite