Netomi is an AI-first customer service platform that enables companies to deliver the highest quality customer experiences while significantly reducing cost. Netomi's Relationship Operating System automatically resolves up to 80% of routine customer service inquiries, decreasing resolution time, and increasing customer satisfaction and support quality. The patented, no-code platform works across messaging, chat, email and voice, and understands 100+ languages. Netomi is based in San Francisco and has offices in New York and India.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
We are looking for a Conversational AI Designer to join our team who can design creative and natural conversation flows for both B2B and B2C brands. The ideal candidate combines conversation design experience and a deep knowledge of human language and Human-Computer Interaction (HCI). Our ideal candidate will have an inventor’s spirit and a passion for teaching. In this role, you will design leading-edge conversational experiences and also develop, articulate, and promote best practices in the field of conversational design.
- Engage with clients to understand their business goals, customer personas, and resolution paths
- Analyze customer journeys and develop flows optimized for the messaging interface
- Create conversational design documents, including bot personas, example dialogs, conversation flow diagrams, error handling patterns
- Design effective, meaningful, and delightful conversational experiences using user-centric design methodologies
- Work directly with developers, integrators, architects and QA to build and iterate on the user journeys
- Write effective and natural dialogues
- Create demos and mock-ups, wireframes, and templates that clearly convey the conversation design to both external and internal teams
- When needed, design and lead different types of testing (A/B testing, focus groups, usability testing, QA), synthesize results and iterate based on results to ensure customer-centric and highly usable products
- Analyze the user experience with live and upcoming virtual assistants to make recommendations for improving user experience
- 2-4 years of experience in designing text-enabled interaction flows, preferably in conversational AI or chatbot design spaces
- Experience designing for Assistant, AI, machine learning, or AR/VR products
- Experience partnering with other designers, product managers, and engineers
- Experience balancing user needs and technical requirements
- Experience creating multiple demos or prototypes showcasing the bleeding edge capabilities of conversational design
- Experience communicating technical requirements and solutions to internal and external audiences
- Experience with working directly with client stakeholders of all levels
- Experience using agile development practices
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Netomi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.