At NeuraFlash, our people form the core of our business and the soul of our brand. We hire individuals who inspire us and look at challenges as opportunities to create innovative solutions. You'll be provided with ongoing education and development opportunities via our Salesforce Partnership Program and mentorship programs created for our aspiring leaders. NeuraFlash is on the forefront of cutting-edge technologies and we understand by investing in you, we're investing in ourselves!
As a Digital Experience Designer, you will be responsible for building compelling interactive experiences for users and deliver impactful business value to our clients. You'll have the opportunity to make significant contributions to our success by working with the rest of our talented AI team to delight customers. This position is focused on conversational design for both voice and text based solutions.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Establish the content, strategies, and persona for both voice and text-based automated solutions.
- Lead requirement gathering and client design sessions.
- Create client-facing deliverables with a specialized focus on user interaction and experience.
- Collaborate on intent discovery and natural language models.
- Work with developers and QA testers throughout the project lifecycle.
- Help drive success criteria and reporting.
- Provide analysis and recommendations for deployed solutions.
- Contribute to and maintain design systems across platforms.
- Design and prototype products and provide product feedback.
- User experience and user interaction work experience.
- Degree in design, user experience, communication, or a related discipline.
- Experience crafting mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate design ideas.
- Comfortable using tools like Visio, Lucidchart, Figma, or InVision.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Service Cloud and Sales Cloud.
- Experience designing conversational flows for text based bots (e.g., web, Facebook Messenger, etc.)
- Experience building voice user interfaces (VUI) or advanced integrated voice response (IVR) systems
- Ability to collaborate with a cross-functional team to create experiences
- Willing and able learner of new technologies (e.g., Salesforce, Amazon Lex, and Google Dialogflow)
What's it like to be a part of NeuraFlash?
- Remote & In-Person: Whether you work out of our HQ in Massachusetts, one of our regional hubs, our India office, or you're one of over half of our NeuraFlash Family who work remotely, we're focused on keeping everyone connected and unified as one team.
- Flexibility: Do you have to take the dog to the vet, pick up the kids from school, or the in-laws from the airport? We know that a perfect 9-5 isn't possible. So you have to jump out to do any of those, no problem! We build a culture of trust and understanding. We value good work not the hours in which you get it done
- Collaboration: You have a voice here! If you work with a team of smart people like we do, it's a no-brainer to take suggestions and feedback on how to keep NeuraFlash thriving. Our executive team holds town halls & company meetings where they address any suggestions or questions asked, no matter how big or small.
- Celebrate Often: We take our work seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously. Whether it is an arm wrestling contest, costume party, or ugly holiday sweaters our teams love to have fun. And while we work hard, we don't forget to slow down and celebrate the big things and the small things together.
The "Flashy" Perks:
- Be in the right space: Work at the forefront of AI & Innovation on the Salesforce Platform.
- Growth: In 2021, we grew our team by close to 90%, and we plan to do the same again this year! There's no limit to where your career at NeuraFlash can go.
- L&D Program: We are invested in your success. This program was built to help our employees advance in their career in Salesforce and at NeuraFlash.
- The Buddy Program: Each new team member is assigned a mentor to help them acclimate at NeuraFlash.
- Monthly & Weekly Socials: We hold monthly & weekly virtual socials to have more opportunities to be together.
- Company Retreats: This looks a little different in the age of COVID-19 but we gather the entire company twice a year to share stories & visions for NeuraFlash.
Location: NeuraFlash strives to provide you with the flexibility to work in the location that makes the most sense for your lifestyle. For those that prefer an office setting, this role may be based in any of our hub locations. If you prefer to work from your home, we can accommodate remote locations anywhere in the United States.