As a conversation designer/writer for our Digital Assistant, you will work to design, build, deploy, and optimize self-help solutions in our Conversational UI channels. You will leverage your knowledge of human language and communication skills to create seamless and natural interactions for digital systems. You will be in a unique position to create automation experiences, partnering with internal leads to create solutions for Self Help. You will be adept at juggling multiple projects, will feel comfortable dealing with multiple stakeholders, and will be able to think strategically while also being detailed oriented when it comes to creating, reviewing design work and providing feedback and guidance.
User experience is at the forefront of how we create intuitive and innovative self-help solutions that people love. We strive to learn and understand our users' needs, behaviors, and emotions to gather insights. If you have a commitment to excellence, a desire to delight customers and a passion for disruption and innovation, we’d love to hear from you!
Main roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and build digital conversations for the conversational chatbot & voice automation
- Detect customers' intents and navigate the conversation to resolution
- Monitor system health and performance
- Derive insights from KPI
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Work closely with Product Managers, Dev team and the Digital Enablement team to ensure requirements and timelines are met
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years experiences developing and deploying voice and/or text conversational flows for virtual agents or virtual assistants involving Dialogflow
- Strong knowledge of machine learning, deep learning, natural language processing, dialog systems, dialog management, and natural language generation
- Experience working in a fast-paced Agile environment
- Experience with Global contact center a plus
- Excellent written and verbal skills required
- Ability and proven experience to work cross functionally
- Decision making and analytical skills are required
- Ability to work independently while organizing and prioritizing several tasks at once.
- Detailed oriented candidate is a must.
- Team player is a must.
NortonLifeLock is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible environment for all employees. All employment decisions are based on merit, experience, and business needs, without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions), genetic information, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law. NortonLifeLock strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based on such protected characteristics and seeks to recruit the most talented candidates from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
We also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records. In addition, NortonLifeLock will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Learn more about pay transparency
EEO is the law. Applicants and employees of NortonLifeLock Inc. are protected under Federal law from discrimination. See the EEO poster