As a CX Designer you will guide and advise our customers throughout their journey with our Conversational AI platform, Parloa: from the first onboarding session to the live usage of the phone bot and beyond. As part of our Customer Success team, you will take responsibility for customer projects. You advise them in designing outstanding phone & chatbot experiences with Parloa. To do this, you’ll be hands-on guiding them through writing dialogs and developing technical dialog logic in the low-code frontend of Parloa.
In This Role You Will
- Consult our B2B customers to create an outstanding user experience with their Parloa bot, a bot their users love talking to.
- Drive the analysis of our customer's requirements and create bot-related specifications to match.
- Inspire everyone around you to elevate their use of Parloa - by becoming one of our bot-building experts.
- Strive to improve the product by discovering the bugs and formulating feature requests, thus making the experience with Parloa better every day.
- Collaborate closely with the whole Customer Success team to provide value to our customers and don’t hesitate to roll up your sleeves and make it happen together.
What You Bring To The Table
- At least 3 years of professional experience in (technical) consulting, (Voice) User Experience Design, and/or IT development, ideally in an agency and/or in the B2B sector.
- Strong project management skills with a passion for meeting milestones and stakeholder communication.
- A creative vocabulary for a memorable bot dialogue from your customer’s customers.
- Strong interest in customer communication of brands and companies, digital voice assistants and other innovations, chatbots, and (Conversational) AI; practical experience with AI projects is a plus.
- ‘Own it’ mentality – You are able to take ownership of a task from inception to completion.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Be part of a dynamic, driven team of +32 nationalities with flat hierarchies and collaborative company culture
- Hybrid work environment - we believe in hiring the best talent, no matter where they are based. However, we love to build real connections and want to welcome everyone in the office on certain days. (Job specific, it could be also on-site work)
- Attractive compensation package with equity (Job Specific).
- Training and development budget which can be used for conferences and attending development courses to ensure continuous professional growth.
- Regular team events, game nights, and other social activities
- Is something missing here? Reach out and let's talk about what else you need for your ideal next growth opportunity.
Your Recruiting Process At Parloa
Recruiter video call → Meet your manager → Challenge Task & Expert interview → Meet the team → Founder Interview
We at Parloa believe in revolutionizing the way businesses talk to their customers with the help of artificial intelligence. We do this to give humans back much of their valuable time and to enhance companies' customer experiences. We do this together with the biggest enterprises in the world, like Allianz, Congstar, Swisslife, and HSE.
Parloa was founded in 2017 in the heart of Berlin, and since then we have become one of the leading SaaS platforms for Conversational AI. But, we're just getting started. Our aim is to build the most comprehensive solution to enable every company in the world to have better conversations with their customers. We're working on making this vision a reality by pursuing the highest standards of technical engineering and combining it with innovative leadership and the strong commitment of every team member to reimagine the future of customer communication.
By joining Parloa, you will not only have a voice in redefining an entire industry. You will also experience tremendous professional and personal growth, as we are committed to growing together.
Do you have questions about Parloa, the role, or our team before you apply? Please feel free to get in touch with our Hiring Team.
Parloa is committed to upholding the highest data protection standards for our clients' and employees' data. All our employees are instrumental in ensuring the utmost care, GDPR, and ISO compliance, including ISO 27001, in handling sensitive information.
- We provide equal opportunities to all qualified applicants regardless race, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin, disability status, socioeconomic background and other characteristics.