Who we are:
PolyAI builds enterprise voice assistants that carry on natural conversations with customers to solve their problems. Our voice assistants understand customers, regardless of what they say or how they say it. We serve enterprises where customer conversation is an important part of doing business. Our customers include some of the leading names in banking, hospitality, insurance, retail, and telecommunications.
Our enterprise clients deploy PolyAI voice assistants to cut down on wait times and free up live staff to focus on calls requiring empathy and judgment. As a result, our enterprise clients see improved customer satisfaction, employee retention and operational efficiency.
We are hiring a new Dialogue Designer to join the Product team!
We are looking for a tech-savvy candidate with a passion for voice user experiences. You don’t need to have professional technical experience – but you will need to fine-tune dialogue by editing python files.
Your responsibility will involve:
- Design, build, and maintain customer-facing virtual agents using our internal platform and Python scripting.
- Monitor the performance of virtual agents against customer-facing success metrics.
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to continuously improve virtual agents as well as our internal platform.
- Analyze end-user usage data to gain insights into improving customer experience through listening to call recordings, and/or more synthesized formats.
What you'll come with:
- Native English speaker.
- You care deeply about user experience, you are meticulous and have an eye for detail.
- Ability to explain and distill complex ideas and user flows using clear, plain, supportive, and inclusive language.
- Interest in natural language understanding and conversational artificial intelligence.
We'd love it if you have:
- BS/MS degree in Interaction Design, Linguistics or another Social Science field.
- Experience creating virtual agents.
- Experience managing both internal and external stakeholders through various stages of content development.
- Experience with NLU technology.
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative methods for (user) research.
- Experience with data manipulation, data analytics, and visualization.
💰 Participation in the company’s employee share options plan
🏥 100% of Single Cost (employee) and 50% of Dependent for medical, dental & vision
👪 Life Insurance
◻️ STD and LTD
💰 The opportunity to contribute to the company's 401k plan
🏝 20 days vacation + 10 public holidays + paid sick leave
📚 Annual learning and development allowance
🏡 One-off WFH allowance when you join
🧡 Enhanced parental leave
Equal Opportunity Statement:
PolyAI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment decisions at PolyAI will be based on the business needs without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, neurodiversity status or disability status.