About the job
As a Conversational Designer at Quiq you'll be a critical member of our Product Enablement team, using the newest tools and methodologies to automate and deliver exceptional customer experiences.
Quiq is a leading technology company based in the US, operating from offices in New York City and Bozeman, Montana that makes it easy for people to have a conversation with a company. Do you ever wish you could just text message a company for help instead of having to call or email? Us too! That’s exactly why Quiq was founded. Founded in 2015, Quiq enables conversations between brands and their customers via messaging across SMS, Facebook Messenger, Apple Business Chat, Google Business Messenger, and dozens of other platforms. More than 100 companies, including Overstock, Club Med, Men’s Wearhouse, and Piaget, trust Quiq to connect them to their customers via messaging. Our team has deep roots in CS and CX, and big plans to transform the space. And, these plans include you! We look forward to meeting you and growing Quiq together.
Quiq makes it as easy for customers to connect with businesses like they would with family and friends. We are changing customer communication one conversation at a time by building messaging software that modernizes business conversations with their customers. We believe mobile, message-driven communications will replace a significant portion of traditional phone and email interactions, reducing costs while improving customer satisfaction. With our conversational engagement platform, companies can easily orchestrate commerce and service conversations with their customers that seamlessly involve both bots and humans.
About the Position:
At Quiq, we are committed to delivering exceptional conversations, whether from humans or bots (Conversational AI). Our conversational design team automates conversations that deliver on the promise of exceptional customer experience using intelligent automation.
Our customers include some of the largest enterprises in the world and we’re passionate about helping them solve their biggest challenges. We hope you are too.
- Serve as a conversational experience and Quiq product expert
- Analyze the customer journey for automation opportunities
- Understand existing customer business processes
- Design engaging and effective conversational experiences
- Define NLU models, intents and entities for defined use cases
- Develop rules based workflows, including error handling, integrating bots and human agents
- Create conversational design documents such as flow diagrams and wireframes
- Effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure success criteria drive decision making and prioritization
- Contribute to Quiq conversational best practices
Skills and Experience
- A passionate and creative builder with attention for detail
- Strong problem solver with excellent reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with the ability to simplify the complex
- Team player who cares about their teammates and customers
- Working knowledge of NLU technologies (Dialogflow, LEX, LUIS)
- Experience with business process automation (logical rules based systems)
- The ability to understand and interface with simple APIs (Webhooks, REST, JSON)
- Understanding of the enterprise CX, CRM, eComm and Customer Care landscape
- 3+ years of experience in a role such as a Conversational Designer, Solutions Architect, Implementation Specialist, Business Systems Analyst, Software Engineer, Application Developer or Technical Product Manager
- At least 1 year of experience developing conversational experiences in a business or consumer setting
- Experience working for a chatbot vendor is highly desirable
- Market competitive total compensation package
- 100% company paid family medical and 100% individual dental and vision insurance coverage
- Parental leave paid
- Flexible, unlimited vacation pay
- Stock options
- Strong company culture
Quiq is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure people feel supported and connected at work. Applicants need to have the authority to work in the US. As we are at an early stage, immigration sponsorship is not available.