Skit was founded with the vision to build infrastructure for the ‘Voice-first’ future. The experience that a company provides is as important as its products and services. Innovative enterprises today recognize the revenue creation potential of contact centers through improved customer experience, as opposed to the traditional view of them as cost centers. However, a large number of contact centers continue to run on outdated legacy systems and old technologies, leading to poor customer experience, agent dissatisfaction, and increasing operational costs.
Skit developed a Voice-AI powered call center automation platform designed to have human-like conversations through over 10 million hours of training data. Our platform can respond in over 16+ languages, covering 160+ dialects, and replicating human-like conversations.
Since 2020, we’ve quadrupled our number of customers and revenue and our average order book has been growing at a CAGR 200-300% annually. This explosive growth has helped us secure $23M in Series B financing to rapidly scale to new markets.
Skit serves a variety of enterprise clients across diverse sectors such as Banking, Insurance, Food and Beverage, Consumer Durables, E-commerce, and Travel and Tourism. If you are excited by AI, machine learning, the future of customer experience, and unlocking new markets, we want to speak with you.
- Understand Customers and their end users through research and analysis
- Conceptualise and create user journey workflows for voice and chatbots,
- Write required conversation scripts for voice and chatbots to cover all user scenarios
- Collaborate with multiple functions and own the user experience of the voice bots
- Collab with CUX teammates and share responsibilities
- Should have a knack for customer-faced writing, research and implementation
- Should be able to put themselves in the shoes of the end users while designing (UX knowledge is a plus)
- Confident and can take ownership of their work.
- Good communicator within the team and in front of the customers as well.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in content/copy / UX / AI / Psychology related roles would be good.
- Humanities (literature / HR / Pol Sc. Linguistics, Psychology etc.) / UX / HCI / Design background
- Preferred is content exposure, AI/ML knowledge should be good too
- Good to have people with multi-functional collaboration experiences
- Native or near-native proficiency in American English is a must. Knowledge in another language (esp. Spanish) would be preferred.
- Good to have: experience in customer service and contact center etiquette.
- Good to have: experience in sound editing and recording, creating demos/prototypes.
- People equipped with Ms Office and any of Flowchart / Design / Prototyping tools will be a first preference.