The Digital Service & Customer Experience organization at Charter is evolving the holistic customer experience across all customer touch points and driving digital self-service capabilities.
The role is responsible for supporting messaging customer experience requirements, process design, system changes, testing, analysis and reporting. Additionally, they will evaluate emerging technologies that contribute to Charter’s vision to drive best in class digital self-service.
Major Duties And Responsibilities
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Proactively recommend and drive bot content enhancements, new features, and channels to ensure Charter’s customer experience is industry leading.
- Leverage data to deeply understand and recommend enhancements to ensure the customer experience with Charter’s implementation is industry-leading.
- Support the integration of new products and services, regulatory requirements, tools, and technologies into existing operations.
- Deeply understand and recommend technologies and self-service systems to ensure the customer experience is convenient and easy to use by our customers.
- Educates and socializes the Digital Service & CX strategy to internal and external partners.
- Oversee and approve requirements and test plans for assigned projects
Required Skills/Abilities And Knowledge
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability analyze and synthesize data
- Ability to understand and projects
- Ability to use personal computer & software applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Visio, etc.)
- Ability to thrive in a team environment and works well with others, as well as independently to complete task
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
- Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job duties
- Passion for customer centric solutions to deliver best in class customer experience
- Document, prepare and present processes and procedures
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience
Required Related Work Experience And Number Of Years
Business analysis experience - 2+
Telecommunications and/or experience with technology/software products - 2+
Product management experience - 1+
Travel as required
Must be willing to work flexible work schedules including evenings, weekends and holidays
Get to Know Us Charter Communications is known in the United States by our Spectrum brands, including: Spectrum Internet®, TV, Mobile and Voice, Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach. When you join us, you’re joining a strong community of more than 93,000 individuals working together to serve more than 32 million customers in 41 states and keep them connected to what matters most. Watch this video to learn more.
Who You Are Matters Here We’re committed to growing a workforce that reflects our communities, and providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement. EOE, including disability/vets. Learn about our inclusive culture.