When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
Our team focuses on the Sales Chat and Messaging product experience within our VBG Digital organization. We’re seeking a chatbot product manager to improve on implementing our NLP/NLU layer for sales chat across our digital sales funnel. In this role, you’ll be working with a hardworking and driven team of experts in the chat/messaging world with an aligned goal to drive growth through our chat and messaging experiences.
The sales chatbot product manager will be expected to build and maintain bots for our prospect/upper funnel experiences. We are looking for candidates with experience in developing and executing various tech-driven campaigns on our asynchronous messaging Platform. Additionally, we are seeking candidates who can both gather and document data-driven learnings across our different segments.
- Build sales chat bots across out messaging channels (e.g., Web messaging/Google Messages, Apple business chat).
- Work directly with our vendor partners within our network to develop and share best practices for growth and impact on our bots.
- Test and QA bot builds.
- Understand our unique approach to bots and build processes and documentation to improve upon our current systems.
- Partner with product leadership across functions (PM, Design, GTS) as well as technical/engineering groups, to ensure that our sales bots are working, performing and delivering growth.
- Design conversational AI experiences that are natural and engaging to help potential customers answer their questions or complete orders.
- Help with the buildout of new intents, including collecting historical utterances, training intents, conversational design and optimization.
Where you’ll be working…
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology.
- Experience owning roadmap strategy and definition.
- Experience developing and deploying chatbot solutions.
- Willingness to travel.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- A degree.
- Experience owning feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product.
- Experience working cross-functionally (product, design, engineering, usability, content development).
- Experience managing, analyzing and communicating results to senior management.
- Experience in implementing NLP/NLU to curate conversational UI.
- Sales chat and messaging technology experience.
- Analytical and quantitative skills, including ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases and drive improvements.
If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every “even better” qualification listed above.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion
page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical, religious, or state law recognized reasons).