At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
We are looking for a Chatbot conversation designer who will be responsible for designing the user experience of our Virtual Agents, and work directly with our clients to deploy end-to-end projects.
- Create employee-facing Intelligent Virtual Agent
- Solve customer challenges using Voice/Text UI that enables the ability to deliver personalized and contextual information in real-time
- Design end-to-end conversational interactions, including what can go wrong, and how
- Develop mockups, flows, redlining and all other creative proto-typing related items
- Work closely with engineering and technology partners to assess use cases – including the context, the topics, and the types of user questions
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously, feel comfortable dealing with multiple stakeholders, and be able to think strategically when reviewing design work and providing feedback and guidance
- Champion a user-first approach and conduct thorough client and user research
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience in Journalism, Communication, English Literature, Creative Writing, Technical Writing, or related field.
- Experience in Conversation Design
- Minimum of 3 years writing experience (digital content design, UX writing, and/or content strategy) with attention to detail and the ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of defining, socializing, testing, iterating on, and delivering outstanding digital experiences
- Experience writing for social and new media
- Ability to work fast and meet deadlines
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and effectively
- Ability to quickly analyze complex systems and solve problems
- A true team player - willing to be part of a team of Conversation Designers who work remotely around the world
- Experience explaining ideas visually such as using content flows, mockups, or prototypes
- Knowledge in human-machine interactions - advantage
- Previously published at least one Virtual Agent - big advantage