Our vision is to make mental health radically accessible.
We are a team of innovators, experts and business builders who have come together to develop advanced technologies that can transform healthcare.
We're focused on addressing the vast, unmet need for improved engagement and outcomes in mental health with Woebot, a digital coach that helps people engage more deeply and continuously in their mental health. Woebot's breakthrough is its ability to form a human-level bond with people using the latest in NLP, ML and other advanced technologies. Leveraging this therapeutic bond, and the expertise of our Stanford-trained clinicians and scientists, Woebot is constantly learning from the experience of more than one million people and hundreds of millions of messages exchanged to deliver high quality CBT-based therapeutic tools that are psychologically related and responsive to a person's dynamic state of health.
Our work to advance human-centered technology has attracted a lot of attention. Today we've amassed more mentions in the scientific literature than any other digital therapeutic company, and are regularly featured as the architects of a radically new approach to mental health. But we've only just begun. With the backing of some of the world's most forward thinking investors ad a new round of funding complete, we're poised to redefine how people access mental health care.
Are you ready to create a new future for mental health, for everyone? Let's do it together!
Why you should join our Content Team:
You will be a core member responsible for writing outcome focused conversations on a global scale. You will be using our proprietary Conversation Management System (CMS) to deliver impactful interactions that support, and are responsive to, the lived experience of mental health problems; both in the moment and across a mental health journey. You will have the unique opportunity to craft dialogue that impacts users' well-being and in the process, you'll learn more about conversational design principles, human-computer interaction, and evidence-based psychotherapeutic interventions. You care about the vast unmet need for quality mental health services and are energized to contribute to the solution. Your writing will help position Woebot as a new standard in digital therapeutics.
In your first month
- You'll learn about the design principles underpinning Woebot interactions. You'll be familiarizing yourself with the product, problem space and what we know about our audiences.
- You'll begin learning about our CMS and how you'll use it.
- You'll understand how the UX and product teams work, the processes they use to be successful, and begin to establish solid working relationships therein.
In your second month
- You'll have shipped several small enhancements and bug fixes in current conversations using the CMS.
- You start to understand our clinical interventions and how they are architected in our systems.
- You will be supporting content development for existing projects and will have read and digested how to write in Woebot's voice.
In your third month and beyond
- You'll be contributing to a variety of cross-functional projects; rolling up your sleeves and diving into whatever needs to be done.
- You will be responsible for inputting conversations into our technology structure and helping test and monitor their success.
- You are ensuring that Woebot's voice is well-represented throughout interventions.
- You will have translated user needs and clinical principles into lean, user-focused, engaging conversations. Collaborating closely with your teammates to regularly create, test, and ship content.
- You will be implementing complex logic in our system architecture.
- You have strong writing skills. The impact of each word matters to you.
- You have 2+ years of experience in a content writing role.
- You are energized by learning on the go in a fast paced environment.
- You are both detail oriented and a big-picture thinker.
- You are a strong communicator and collaborator.
- You care deeply about building empathic, data driven, therapeutically meaningful conversations.
- Not required, but it's a big plus if you have:
- Conversation design or UX writing experience.
- Have worked with Content Management Systems.
- Have a Bachelors's degree in a related field.
Our Core Values:
- Empathic: You're a compassionate person and a team player motivated to understand others and help them be successful, too. You care as deeply for your colleagues as you do for our mission and our users.
- Self-aware: You possess a high level of emotional intelligence, which allows you to understand yourself and others, and to have a healthy emotional life in the workplace.
- Proactive & flexible: You are able to hit the ground running, you take responsibility for finding a way to get the job done. You learn as quickly as possible and sometimes do things outside the immediate scope of your work, giving it all you've got.
- Strong work ethic: You've mastered healthy habits in your life that allow you to do great things. You exemplify dedication and commitment to coming up with very good results in your work and inspire others to do the same.
- Growth mindset: You believe abilities – like intelligence and talent – can be developed through dedication and hard work. You see failure as an opportunity to grow and welcome feedback as a pathway to your continued success.
- Humble: You recognize that you are one among many, and you hold a genuine desire to discover what other people can offer. You are intrigued by how others think, and how others feel differently from you. You lean into these moments with patience and curiosity.
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible PTO
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Healthy Snacks
Woebot is an equal opportunity employer and we deeply value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status