yellow.ai brings the best of AI+human-led conversational automation for enterprises of great repute like Schlumberger, Domino’s, Dr. Reddy’s Lab, PepsiCo, Bajaj Group, Indigo, Cipla, Siemens, MG Motors, and more. We have offices in 6 countries and have clients across 27 countries.
We’re a team of 500+ makers, who’ve shipped over 650+ Intelligent Virtual Assistants. Our Virtual Assistants converse in over 120 languages, and our platform handles more than a billion conversations every month - over 50+ channels in text and voice!
We’re also named Leading conversational AI Platform, Distinguished CX Vendor, and Advanced Virtual Assistant Provider by Gartner. They’re really critical and meet 1000+ Conversational AI Platforms. We’re thrilled to be recognized by them!
We’re one of the fastest growing SaaS leaders emerging from Asia and are backed on this journey with more than $100M in funding so far by partners like Lightspeed, Sapphire Ventures, WestBridge Capital and Salesforce Ventures. We also got honoured recently, being one of the top 10 companies to work at by ‘#LinkedinTopStartups’ and a ‘Great Place to Work at’ certification.
- A knack for knowing how to ask the right questions of product and business owners to clarify processes and communicate them back to users in language they understand
- Adept at using language that is compelling, concise, and friendly to guide a user through a digital experience
- Push and evolve visual frameworks and patterns based on brand guidelines across multi-channel
- Design conversation ﬂows for chatbots with their brand's voice, tone and user's empathy
- Review the Chat & Voice Bots to improve the quality, process & steps while interacting with the userSkills what we look for
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in English, Psychology Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Information Science, Design, or related-ﬁeld.
- 3+ years experience in Customer Service or Must have experience with one or more Chatbot platforms
- Excellent language ability to copywrite with proper punctuation and grammar
- Curiosity and commitment to testing new ideas and innovating to drive business results.
- Work on multiple projects at one time, using strong communication (verbal & written) skills to manage time and expectations in a fast-paced environment.
- Should be able to work with cross-functional collaboration in a client-centric, multi-culture global teams and teams virtually
- Knowing other Indian or Foreign Languages would be an added advantage
- Competitive Salary
- Remote-friendly, global team
- Buddy program to make new joinees comfortable before they officially join
- Flexible working schedules
- Laptop assigned - Mac or Windows - whatever helps you work best!
- Best-in-class health insurance for self and family
- Professional on-line counseling on mental and emotional wellness
- Flexible vacation policy including parental leaves
- Monthly home WiFi stipend
- Allowance to build your ideal WFH setup
- If you have any questions about the company, the role or the process, write to us at [email protected]
yellow.ai provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.